Wednesday: Softcore Rant...

DAMMIT… I hope you buttholes are happy. I had a feeling something like this might happen and BANG it’s here, it’s finally here. Let me explain…

See I knew deep down in my soul that the New Orleans Saints fans would use their voodoo to make things happen in the Super Bowl.

Omen 1: Manning looked like Tony Romo in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. Usually the fourth quarter belongs to Manning and the Colts but during the Super Bowl it was hard for Manning operate. First with the pick 6 then not getting any points in the red zone at the end of the game…

Omen 2: When the Colts land in Indy there are only 12 fans waiting to cheer the effort. WOW… that is VERY unlike Indy fans.

Omen 3: Saints fans party in the streets and destroy the city… oh wait, I think Hurricane Katrina did most of that damage. Hmmm, I may let them slide on this one but you can’t let them slide on what is about to happen to the world.

This is scary shit broseph… imagine if Drew Brees’ face scar and the North American chupacabra had a baby, then you put that baby in a King Cake. Well homo’s, someone ate that cake… and someone found that baby… and now that baby is free from its cake prison. Pictures were taken of this voodoo beast… this chupacabra… this voodoocabra.

Sweet Jesus, that is terrifying. What’s next babies turn into tacos??

NO!!!!!! But I’m in the mood for tacos.

Happy Black History Month…

No comments:

Post a Comment