Thursday: Bloggie Style

It’s the first Thursday of Black History Month and I can’t think of another way to show my support for Nubian Queens but to show one hot piece of black ass. I am in love with her and if you aren’t in love with her then you sir are gay… and if you are gay then you probably like using penis for fun times… and if you like penis then you like semen… and if you like semen then you like black semen… and if you like black semen then you like black men… and so does Rihanna. So I will do the gay math, You+black men=Rihanna. So let’s hold hands (you faggot), rejoice and check out some pics of one fine chick:


You know I would never hit Rihanna… I take that back, I would hit it but I wouldn’t punch her without her permission. That being said… I would totally bite her though. Shame on you Chris Brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment