Monday: JaMarcus Russell

The NFL season is officially over kids and I refuse to let this past season die… so let’s talk about the NFL for a bit mmmmk. Let’s start with one of my personal favorites, JaMarcus Russell.


JaMarcus Russell (born August 9, 1985 in Mobile, Alabama) is an American football quarterback who plays for the Oakland Raiders of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Raiders with the first overall pick of the 2007 NFL Draft.


Quick fact: Russell’s cousin is Marshawn Lynch of the Buffalo Bills.


Another quick fact: Russell has been fat all his life, I think. (This is Russell with Miley Cryus... God he hates clothes but LOVES the movie "Bolt.")


ANOTHER quick fact: JaMarcus’ (If I may call you JaMarcus) stats for 2009 look like this… 1287 yards passing, 3 touchdowns, 11 interceptions and was sacked 33 times.


You know Bruce Gradkowski stated 5 games for the Raiders and his stats were as follows… 1007 yards passing, 6 touchdowns, 3 interceptions and was sacked 11 times.

Look everyone, I am no genius… but even I can see that fat QB’s can’t succeed in the NFL. Daunte Culpepper is fat and he sucks and don’t get me started on that fat kid from University of Kentucky Jared Lorenzen.





Maybe JaMarcus should have his head in the game and not on eating candy…


But one thing that Daunte Culpepper and JaMarcus have in common beside their love of weight gain and love of sucking ass in the NFL is some serious love for fur. I think these two kids are brothers (no pun intended).




But if there is one SUPER bad move he has made so far in his career it’s buying that kick ass ice for his fat neck. I mean why save that money for when you are out of the NFL and sacking groceries at Skaggs Alpha Beta. But if you are dead set on spending your money on anything… why not help the African American race or maybe even Africa. I guess the black community will have to look for some other hero cause all the NFL, NBA and NHL starts are too busy putting that Caddy on 24’s!! Sorry kids… maybe next time.

I hope you are happy JaMarcus… Happy Black History Month!


No comments:

Post a Comment