Tuesday: ... Lost

Listen up bitches… Tonight is the premier and the final season of “Lost” so do us all a favor and watch. If you need a reason to watch well I will give you a couple reasons and they all have a Black History month undertone or overtone or not even a tone but there will be some black talk.


Marsha Thomason… she is a super hot England born actress who plays Naomi Dorrit, the leader of the group on a mission to capture Ben Linus and remove him from the island. She is the first to arrive on the island and tells the Oceanic survivors of the freighter Kahana. While she claims she is there to rescue Desmond Hume, her true mission is later revealed. Naomi dies of her wounds after Locke throws a knife into her back.

Wait! This just in… my sources tell me her character is dead. Well at least you can catch her on the TV show Las Vegas. Wait… my sources are telling me that the show was cancelled. Well I guess there is always syndication.

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje is another Englishmen actor that is pretty kick ass. He plays a black guy named “Mr. Eko” and he is the "strong, silent type.


Wait! This just in… my sources tell me his character is dead. Well damn, and I thought it was kind of a refreshing change to see a black man playing a drug lord, you don’t see that every often. Well moving on…

Malcolm David Kelley is an AMERICAN (Fuck Yeah!) actor who plays Michael’s son Walt. You have got to love Walt, he seems like a good kid…


Wait! This just in… my sources tell me his character is dead. Well shit is the black smoke monster still alive??

The Island is home to a mysterious entity, consisting of a black mass accompanied by mechanical-like sounds and electrical activity within, dubbed the "Smoke Monster." It has been repeatedly described as a "security system" for the Island but who really knows.

So there you have it, tune in tonight to the only black thing alive on the island… the Black Smoke Monster. HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH

No comments:

Post a Comment