Monday: Mayor

Fuck traffic... fuck taxes... fuck health care... and fuck education. I think we have to focus on something that effects us all. This cancer is called "reproduction."

Now I realize that it is super hard for black men to have sex and NOT knock-up every girl they sleep with. I get it... you have a large dick... and when you have sex the tip of your penis probably snakes its way right up the fallopian tubes, into the ovaries and impales the egg. A little semen goes a long way when your that close.
Now I would suggest giving up sex all together but I have been within several feet of the native "black man" and there is no way you are going to stop an African man from cramming dick inside a woman's front and/or back door. Shit it's like their cocks are the candy stick and the ladies cervix are the fun dip.
I think the only real solution is sterilization...
Chargers cornerback Antonio Cromartie is past due on about $25,000 in child support after missing his Feb. 1 payment due date for several of his children, an attorney for the mother of one of his children says.
25-year-old Cromartie, 25, “has at least seven children with six different women in five states.”
All of the kids, at least the ones we know about, are under the age of six. Cromartie has been named in at least five paternity suits the past three years.
Steven Bishop, attorney for one of the mothers, said Cromartie hasn’t paid “any of the mothers” since the end of January.
Cromartie signed a $7.35 million guaranteed contract with the Chargers in 2006. Last July, he blamed his children and their mothers on an ability to focus on the field: “Last year my head wasn’t in there, I was dealing with my kids and their moms. It had my mind somewhere else.”
In the same interview with Kevin Acee of the SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE, Cromartie said, “It took me awhile to man up and say, ‘I gotta do what I’m supposed to do,’and accept my responsibilities.”
Good job Antonio Cromartie.. you are the reason I love being black.
HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!

No comments:

Post a Comment